Monday, March 3, 2008

Talk about morality? Use your middle finger.

I have discovered a new way to promote environmental awareness with the help of my fingers. While talking to my children about the cause and effects of their actions and how it can affect others and the environment, I realised that I can also use my fingers to teach about morality.

A cheating spouse, represented by the index finger, can be reminded that his or her actions can affect the partner, which is represented by the middle finger. Move the middle finger and you will see that the ring finger and little finger will move along with it. Can you see the consequences of adultery through your fingers?



The marriage (ring finger) and the children (little finger) will be affected.

Look at your thumb. It looks like someone of authority; a good support system to lead one on the right path. If you are in an extramarital relationship, let the thumb reminds you to seek a marriage counselor.



For the religiously-inclined, let your thumb reminds you of a higher self who will be ever present watching over you and your actions. Say your prayers and be blessed and guided towards the right directions.

Hmmm...., what other body parts can I use as my teaching aid?

No comments: