Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Publicity stint that stinks.

I received the following comment in my posting, "They struck oil! In the trash.".

I went to the weblog to check it out and see that it provides Soccer / Football Live Score and they run this service through request for donations. It is clearly not related to my write up on my blog so I was wondering why he linked me. Then I noticed among his list of donors, my blog link was included with a claim that I have donated USD30.00.

This is not true and may give others a false impression that I advocate this site. I have requested the commenter to remove my blog link.

Now I am wondering what other "objectives" I have supposedly supported through such linkings.

================================================================================

i including this blog and add a link in my blog so that everyone is understand being GREEN is important. Welcome to my weblog

http://xxx.com

No comments: