Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Lost your BonusLink pin number?

So, you have lost your BonusLink pin number and you would like to redeem something before the points accumulated have expired on you. So, here is what the principal card holder can do:

Step 1 - Call 03-76261000
Step 2 - Select Language
Step 3 - Press 3 for All Other Enquiries (enter last 8 digits of your BonusLink card number)
Step 4 - Press 9 to enter Main Menu
Step 5 - Press zero (0) to be transferred to our Member Services Consultant

For the assistance of a Member Services Consultant, you should call only during their operational hours:

Monday - Friday (9am - 7pm)
Saturday (9am - 1pm)

Check your points
Redeem on line
Via fax 03 - 7625 9991: Fill in the form printed at the back of your statement.

Self-service redemption required for promotional items by:

1) On line Redemption
2) Calling Tel: 03 - 7626 1000
3) SMS to 33088: Key in "Redeem {last 8 digit of Bonuslink card no} {PIN}

Need more information?

BonusKad Loyalty Sdn Bhd
Level 5, Bangunan CGC,
Kelana Business Centre 97,
Jalan SS7/2,
47301 Petaling Jaya

2 comments:

JK said...

You really share useful information. Thank you.

I have tagged you, wanna hear your shopping tips. Do drop by my blog to have a look.

Nancy Poh said...

I hate it when I have to look for contact numbers to call when I need answers urgently. So, I might as well post it as and when I have them.

Thks for tagging me. I will be there.