Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Old men may walk slow BUT think F A S T

From My InBox:

In Queensland l had owned a large property for several years.

I had a dam in one of the lower paddocks where I had planted

mango and avocado trees. The dam had been fixed up for

swimming when it was built and I also had some picnic tables

placed there in the shade of the fruit trees.

One evening I decided to go down to the dam to look it over,

as I hadn't been there for a while. I grabbed a ten litre bucket

to bring back some fruit. As I neared the dam, I heard voices

shouting and laughing with glee. As I came closer I saw it was a

bunch of young women skinny-dipping in my dam. I made the

women aware of my presence and they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to me,

'We're not coming out until you leave!' I frowned, 'I didn't come

down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out

of the dam naked.'
Holding the bucket up , 'I'm here to feed the crocodile.'

Moral: Old men may walk slow, but they can still think fast.

No comments: