Monday, November 3, 2008

A True Incident That Happened TO ME Last Night

This happened to a lady on 16th Oct 2008 in PJ after a downpour at 7pm.

From My InBox:

I would like to share my experience with you on what actually happened last night while on my way back from the office alone.

It was raining heavily while I left the office about 7.00pm and I was caught in the traffic jam along the way home. On reaching Kampung Tunku, I noticed some bikes tailing me closely. My reaction was bikes riders will not be so gentle on the road, even on rainy days, they often speed. As I could not view clearly in the downpour, I activated my rear windshield wiper to have a better look.

I saw three bikes behind me. Following that, one rider moved in front of my car towards the left and two riders were behind me for a while. And I heard a very loud crashing sound at the rear of my car.

I did not stop to investigate but accelerated and continued my journey home despite whatever damages I have to incur for repairs. After a while, the three bikers went missing and guess what next. A breakdown tow truck was behind me next. Along the way, my drive was not comfortable as I felt that my car was not moving in the right way.

I continued my journey, whatever, and on reaching home, guess what, two tires, LH Front and Rear were punctured flat.

We always read and heard that such incidents are happening daily, and this time I experienced this myself.

Please inform all your wives and loves ones not to stop the car while driving alone, just carry on the journey.

No comments: