Friday, August 8, 2014

Things Only A Mom Can Teach You.

After reading this, remember that things only a mom can teach you are also the things your mother have to go through to teach you.

From My InBox:



Things Only A Mom Can Teach You
My Mother taught me about ANTICIPATION -
"Just wait until your father gets home."

My Mother taught me about RECEIVING -
"You are going to get it when we get home!"

My Mother taught me to MEET A CHALLENGE -
"What were you thinking?  Answer me when I talk to you! Don,'t talk back to me!"

My Mother taught me LOGIC -
"If you fall out off that swing and break your neck, you''re not going to the store with me."

My Mother taught me AGRICULTURE -
"If you don't stop swallowing those seeds, you're going to have watermelons growing out your nose."

My Mother taught me to THINK AHEAD -
"If you don't pass your spelling test, you''ll never get a good job."

My Mother taught me ESP -
"Put your sweater on! Don''t you think I know when you''re cold?"

My Mother taught me HUMOR -
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don''t come running to me."
My Mother taught me how to BECOME AN ADULT -
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you''ll never grow up."

My Mother taught me about SEX -
"How do you think you got here?"

My Mother taught me about GENETICS -
"You''re just like your father."

My Mother taught me about my ROOTS -
"Do you think you were born in a barn?"

My Mother taught me about WISDOM OF AGE -
"When you get to be my age, you will understand.

My Mother taught me about JUSTICE -
"One day you''ll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you. Then you''ll see what it's like."

No comments: