Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Migrating? Where to?

If you are thinking of migrating, do your research and make sure that you get to live with people in the top ten happiest countries in the world.

Why? According to this report, I read posted on CNN, chances of me getting to see the growth of my descendants will be higher since happy people will have longer life expectancy. If that is not good enough, I will have more social support and more freedom to do what is best for me. I would also expect that my descendants will do better in life, as happiest countries are reported to have higher gross domestic product per capita with less corruption going on to mess up its stability.

I did my research and decided that Australia will be a nice place to consider.


If I pick Perth, it is not too far away from Malaysia to come back for a holiday, should I become homesick for family members and friends still back there.



And, I like the idea that it has more sunny days than any other city in Australia and with it long stretches of beaches and coral reefs. To top that, according to the Global Peace Index, Australia is reported in 2015 to be one of the top 10 peaceful countries to live in.

Let me know if you would like to join me in my pursuit to make the move.  I will be sharing useful information that I pick up through my research and chats with my friends who have moved down under.

No comments: