Thursday, April 9, 2009

***SPAM*** July 22nd 2009 another Tsumani..

I think this message has to do with a game by Britton LaRoche.

Extracted from:

http://www.peppertail.com/britton-laroche-free-game-idea-eclipse-earh-quake-simulator.html

Britton LaRoche : Free Game Idea: Eclipse & Earh Quake Simulator

Every now and again I have a great idea for game that has a practical
application. I think the TGE and a basic physics engine would make
this simulator viable. I'm not going to do this anytime soon, so I'm
releasing this idea into the royalty free public domain. Anyone who
wants to do this by all means, give it a shot!Earth Quake / Eclipse
SimulatorThe idea is there are a number of websites and even a few TV
shows that claim there is a number of ways to predict an earthquake.
One of them is to look ...

Extract from following link:
http://www.garagegames.com/community/blogs/view/15946

"So this is the last post on the Eclipse Earthquake simulator. I have
no plans to create the simulator (but before I drop the idea all
together) I thought I'd use a little Psuedo science to make my own
earth quake prediction for the July 22 2009 Eclipse."

"Note: I have absolutely no credibility to do this. I'm just applying
the theory that the gravitational pull of the Sun and Moon pulling
together will do the following things.

1. Lift the tectonic plates
2. Cause the tide to rise more than usual
3. Cause an underground molten magma tide to dip and raise the plates
following the water tide."

=======================================================
From My InBox:

Hi,

Please be more cautious as the warnings has been given.

Attached a photo for u.

I just received this message from a colleague. I don’t know the source of the message; I also don’t know the credibility of the content, but just beware.

Below is the content on the message:

“Hello there. I just wanted 2 let you know that please stay away from the beaches all around in the month of July. There is a prediction that there will be another tsunami hitting on July 22nd. It is also when there will be sun eclipse. Predicted that it is going 2 be really bad and countries like Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak), Singapore, Maldives, Australia, Mauritius, Si Lanka, India, Indonesia, Philippines are going 2 be badly hit. Please try and stay away from the beaches in July. Better 2 be safe than sorry. Please pass the word around. Please also pray for all beings.”

Thanks and have a nice day.

Bless you~

1 comment:

Arvind Leo Pereira said...

So, this is a spam mail ha