Thursday, November 19, 2009

MY PHILOSOPHY OF HOUSECLEANING!

From My InBox:

I do believe this with all my heart!
MY PHILOSOPHY OF HOUSECLEANING!

I don't do windows because ...

I love birds

and don't want one to run into a clean window

and get hurt.

I don't wax floors because ...

I am terrified a guest

will slip and get hurt

then I'll feel terrible

( plus they may sue me.)


I don't mind the dust bunnies because ...

They are very good company,

I have named most of them,

and they agree with everything I say.

I don't disturb cobwebs because ...

I want every creature

to have a home of their own.


I don't Spring Clean because ...

I love all the seasons

and don't want the others

to get jealous

I don't pull weeds

in the garden because ..

I don't want to get

in God's way,

HE is an excellent designer!


I don't put things away because ...

My husband

will never be able

to find them again.

I don't do gourmet meals
when I entertain because ...

I don't want my guests

to stress out over what

to make when

they invite me

over for dinner.


I don't iron because .

I choose to believe them

when they say "Permanent Press".


I don't stress much on anything because

"A Type" personalities

die young

and I want to stick around

and become a wrinkled up crusty ol' woman!!!!


REMEMBER . .. . .

Please SHARE this humor with other important Ladies ! ! ! ! (And Gentlemen, if you know any!)

No comments: