Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Blog Action Day Activity

I have started working on since I have been informed about it.

Here are the steps I took:

1) I promoted it on my blog.

2) Created presentation

Only The Best Will Do!
View SlideShare presentation or Upload your own. (tags: day causes)


3) Posted presentation on SlideShare

4) Forwarded it with an invitation join this event to all my friends and contacts on SlideShare.

5) Sourced presentations related to poverty and post them on the link to this event on SlideShare.

Is this a worthwhile effort? Check my discovery:

1) The research work I did was a great way for me to learn about economics, environmental issues, climate change and geography.

2) I came to know more interesting people on SlideShare.

3) I am appreciated for the effort.

So, I hope that it has benefited Blog Action project just as much. I am definitely looking forward to next year's theme.

Happy blogging about poverty.

No comments: