Monday, March 23, 2009

Security system? Think you don't need it?

When the housing estates around my own started setting up their own security systems, the crime rate in my neighbourhood increased.

I am lucky that some residents in my housing estate have volunteered to set one up and all I have to do is to support it by paying a small fee to engage security guards. It is not an easy process to start up as there will be residents who will complaint about the system or give lots of excuses to avoid paying.

Following is a video of a robbery that occured in Taman Maluri, Cheras, forwarded by one of the residents for those who think that we do not need a security system in our neighbourhood.

=========================================================================

From My InBox:

No comments: