Sunday, December 2, 2012

POEMS FOUND IN A MEN'S PUBLIC TOILET

From My In Box:

POEMS FOUND IN A MEN'S PUBLIC TOILET (in Singapore )
The first one goes:
THE 'FUTURE' IS IN YOUR HAND, HOLD IT GENTLY'
Another one...
Here I lie in stinky vapour,
Because some bastard stole the toilet paper,
Shall I lie, or shall I linger,
Or shall I be forced to use my finger.
This one by a budding poet...
Here I sit
Broken hearted
Tried to shit
But only farted
Then the next guy comes along....
You're lucky
You had your chance
I tried to fart,
And shit my pants!
Third guy with some inspiration.....
I came here
To shit and stink,
But all I do
Is sit and think.
The 4th guy....
Some come here to sit and think,
Some come here to shit and stink,
But I come
here to scratch my balls ,
And read the bullshit on the walls.....
Then this guy from Singapore Fire Dept ....... (written high upon the wall)
If you can piss above this line, the Singapore Fire Department wants you.
Since the Ministry of Environment owns the toilets they have something to say too.....
We aim to please!
You aim too! Please
and on the inside of a toilet door:
Patrons are requested to remain seated throughout the entire performance.
And finally a restaurant owner took this aiming issue a step further.....
The hands that clean these toilets also make your food...please aim properly.

Free image from
http://office.microsoft.com

No comments: