Thursday, May 10, 2007

Of FrontPage 2000 and Publisher

I have upgraded my computer recently to Windows XP Professional and have decided to upgrade my publishing software to "MS Publisher" thinking that it is an upgraded version of "FrontPage 2000".

It is not! As I did not save my "Front Page 2000" software, I am not able to edit the files I have already created using my new publishing software. As the programme is different, I have some learning to do before I can reload new files. Here are some free tutorial websites I have discovered:

Publisher 2003 Help and How-to

Microsoft Publisher 2000

So, am I upset over this? Not when it comes with these new discoveries!

1) That is how I started blogging.
2) Blogs read better when the articles are short with lots of pictures.
3) Will this work? Let's see when my blog is 90 days old.
4) When I need help with coding for my websites I can always go to SmartGirl for HTML Tutorial

Life's a swirl and my whirls are lucky twirls.

2 comments:

Chinneeq said...

Nancy, I am waiting for my blog to be "old" too. Lets do it together, then we can exchange views and ideas.

Nancy Poh said...

I love your suggestion. I cannot take pictures of myself working on my craft to post on the blog, so working together is a very good option.

BTW, PayPerPost provides an affiliate opportunity whereby they will reward you for recommending others to their programmes. So, what are you waiting for? Click on the PayPerPost link I have posted here and I will update you when I have been rewarded.