Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Cork

> Two Arab terrorists are in a locker room taking a shower after their bomb
> making class in Lakemba, when one notices the other has a huge cork stuck
> in his arse.
> "If you do not mind me saying,"stated the second, "that cork looks very
> uncomfortable. Why don't you take it out?"
> I regret I cannot", lamented the first Arab. "It is permanently stuck in
> my arse."
> "I do not understand," said the other.
> The first Arab says, "I was walking along Bondi Beach and I tripped over
> an oil lamp. There was a big puff of smoke, and then a huge old man in
> Australian Flag attire with a white beard and Akurbra hat came boiling
> out.
> He said, "I am Captain Aussie, the Genie. I can grant you one wish."
> I said, "No shit?"
> God Bless Australia!!!

No comments: