Thursday, August 16, 2007

In Case Of Emergency

I have been reading in the papers about bogus doctors. The most recent one is about a former assistant to an army dentist. He picked up so much from watching the army dentist that he was able to operate as one for 29 years until he was caught.

It was noted in the newspapers that if you have any doubts, you can check Malaysian Medical Association website to see if the doctor you are visiting is registered to practice. Though I am not able to find the link to that page, I have taken note of where I can find a list of government or private hospitals near me in case of emergency.

Talk about emergency, read Dr. Gabor Lantos' "In Case Of Emergency" (ICE) Idea. It will come in handy if your love ones need help contacting you in time of emergency.

No comments: