Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Jokes

> Prospective Employer to Applicant: " So why did you leave your
previous job?"
> Applicant: " The company relocated and they did not tell me where!"
> ________________________________________________________________
>
> Wife: " Sir, I would like to call on my husband who left me and
brought all our five kids wth him."
>
> Radio Host: " Ok, go ahead!"
>
> Wife: " Sweetheart, please return back all the kids, actually only one of
> them is yours."
> _______________________________________________________________
>
> Hello! I'm here again. My mind is all muddlled up. I just want to ask something. I know that you will be able to help me out. Is BIRDS FLU the past tense of BIRDS FLY?
> _______________________________________________________________
> You were riding a bus, when you suddenly fart. Luckily the music is very
> loud. Every time you farted, you timed it with the music. When you were going down the
> bus, everybody were throwing dagger looks at you, and you suddenly realized . . . .
> . that you have your MP3 player on your ears !
> ______________________________________________________________
>
> WIFE: It's a miracle! You came home early.
> HUSBAND: I just obeyed what my boss told me to do. He said: "GO TO
> HELL", that's why I came home early.
> _______________________________________________________________
>
> 1st night grandma wore a see-thru dress, grandpa didn't react...
> 2nd night grandma wore t-back, grandpa still didn't react...
> 3rd night grandma all naked, grandpa said "what is that you are
wearing, it's all crumpled!!"
> _______________________________________________________________
>
> John: it's my wife's birthday
> Peter: what's your gift to her?
> John: i asked her what she wanted
> Peter: what did she said?
> J: anything, as long a there is a DIAMOND.
> P: what did you gave her?
> J: playing cards

No comments: