Sunday, August 24, 2008

Your name in Japanese...

This is good for clearing any Monday's blue.

My Japanese name is Tokato Mifu. My kids have stopped calling me Mummy. To them I am Mifu. I can't stop them having such a great fun with it. It is the cheapest thrill a Mummy can give their children.

Remember that laughter is the best medicine. Let me know yours :)
==========================================================================

Try your name in Japanese (refer to table below)..

DON'T SPOIL THE FUN...PASS IT ON

A - ka

B - tu

C - mi

D - te

E - ku

F - lu

G - ji

H - ri

I - ki

J - zu

K - me

L - ta

M - rin

N - to

O -mo

P - no

Q - ke

R - shi

S - ari

T -chi

U - do

V - ru

W -mei

X - na

Y - fu

Z - zi









1. Carmen - Mikashirinkuto
2.. Ikenna - Kimekutotoka
3. Jane - Zukatoku
4. Noah - Tomokari (U can just call me 'Kari) ¹ lawak sial!!
5. Gideon - Jikitekumoto
6. Chibuzo - Mirikitudozimo
7. Ansa - katoarika
8. Deborah-tekutumoshi kari
9. Lazarus - Takazika
10. Adeola-Katekumotaka
11. Lekan - kikumekato
12. Uche- Domiriku
13. Enyinnaya - kutofutotokafuka (what a name indeed)
14. Chike--Mirikimeku
15.. ISAAC...kiarikakami (just call me kami)
16. Mariam- Rinkashikikarin ( simply call KIKA)
17.. Zusi-Zidoariki (Zido or Riki)
18. Kenneth - Mekutotokuchiri (hmmm.... I think i like kuchiri)
19. Juliet - Zudotakikuchi (Dot sounds cool)
20. Moji - Rinmozuki
21. Wale -Meikataku
22. Florence - lutamoshikutomiku (sounds like yoruba) s
23. Benedict- Tukutokutekimichi
24. Sade - Arikateku
25. David - Tekarukite (just call me Tekarukite!)
26. Sachin - arikamirikito ....puuuffff finally done :))
27. Pradeep - noshikatekukuno Wow starts with a No and ends with one as well.
28. Neha- tokurika --------AWESOME J
29. Parul - Nokashidota - ( not bad I can pronounce J )
30. Jeetika - Zukukuchikimeka (thank god I am an Indian)
31. Sandeep-Arikatoteku kuno
32. Satish - Arikachikiariri
33. Lea - Takuka (sounds ugly)
34. Gemma - jikurinrinka
35.. Sheila - aririkukitaka
36.Donald - Temotokatate
37. Ramses - Shikarin Arikuari
36. Ryann - Shifukatoto
37. Cris - MiShiKiAri ('Mishi' for short hihi)
38. Dona - TeMoToKa (not bad at all)
39. Leo Norbert - TaKuMoToMoShiTuKuSh iChi (ahehehe)
40. Enrico - KuToShiKiMiMo (sounds obscene in any other language....that' s without the Japanese letters yet... J )
41. Marites-Rinkashikic hikuari (Chikuari for short)
42. Geravil/Gev - Jikushikarukita/ Jikuru
43. Efren - Kulushikuto
44.joanne-zumokatot oku
45. NOWESA MANAPSAL TOMOMEIKUARIKA
46. Rona - Shimotoka
47. Apple - kanonotaku
48. Angie - katojikiku
49. cheng - mirikutoji (miji for my nickname...cute! )
50. neth - tokuchiri
51.Abhell - katurikutata ( sounds talkative huh...)
52. Glenn - jitakutoto (parang di na ko natuto)
53. raymond - shikafurinmotote (kamote???)
54. faith - lukakichiri (luka for short???)
55. Elaine - kutakakitoku
56. Maya - rinkafuya
55. Edgar-kutejikashi (cute jackass daw.. hehehe)
56. Perlita - nokushitakichika
57. Armand - kashirinkatote
58. Jerry- zukushishifu
59. Herman - rikushirinkato
60. Sheilane - Aririkutakatoku (haba naman! Parang tribo c',)
61. Emerson - KuRinKuShiAriMoTo (hmm, parang relative ko si Iwa... hehe!)
62. Rhea - Shirikuka (Nu ba yan parang sinuka...haay! yuck...don't want my name in japanese...Hehehe)
63. Rodolfo - shimotemotalumo (parang tams n sosyal... )
64. ronnet - shimotokuchi
65.VELAN-RUKUTAKATO.
66. zunur ¹ zido todoshi (midochiku) J call me shi ahahaha
67. Rahmad - shikari rinkate

68. Stephanie – Arichikunorikatokiku (call me Arichi or kiku :D)

69.Vijaya Lechumy - RUKIZUKAFUKA TAKUMIRIDORINFU (hai, I'm Ruta or call me rukitak… hehehehe)

70. Dennis teku toto kiari ( just call me toto ) :)

71. Nancy - Tokato Mifu (My kids have stopped calling me Mummy. To them I am Mifu.)

No comments: