Sunday, February 22, 2009

Delta Goodrem - Together We Are One

You have been reading my emails for a while now, don't you think I have great friends? Here is one from Frankie who usually inspire or motivate me with what he shares.

==============================================================================
My InBox:

My daughter keeps playing this song for a number of times, which got my curiosity one day, as I began to like the song and the voice of the singer.

Upon enquiry, she told me it was sung by a Delta Goodrem during the 2006 Coomonwealth Games in Australia.

She sent me all the attachments and after I watched them, I must agree, it was a great song by a great singer whom I regard as the next Celine Dion. Celine is a world celebrated singer whose voice has no equal.

Apparently, Delta has a brush with cancer at the age of 18 but she is now on the road to recovery, as one is never free from cancer. She sung her heart out in the opening ceremony and I must admit, she was the best choice for the occasion, given her life-threatening experience in the past and her powerful soul-stirring voice.

I find the lyrics also inspiring.

So enjoy the wonderful opening ceremony and hope this song will inspire you as it did to me.



No comments: