Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Did You Know?

Do you want to improve the system of education for your children? Now you can through "Shift Happens".

Before you jump in on it, first get a general idea of what is to be expected to prepare them for the 21st century. Check out this video created by Karl Fisch, a high school administrator at Arapahoe High School in Littleton, Colorado, and Scott McLeod.



How did this idea started? It started with a slide "Shift Happens" which was edited by Jeff Brenman to become the winner of World’s Best Presentation Contest on SlideShare.

So, do you want to know how I discovered this information? Through

1) a Google Search for "philosophy recycled slideshare" which
2) led me to PurpleWren and her article "Shift Happens", which
3) led me to Google Karl Fisch's blog.
4) Also looked up Jeff Brenman presentation on SlideShare and comments there led me to postings on YouTube.

What has Karl Fisch's findings done for me? It has inspired me to post some slogans on Threadless:

"Don't wait! Create."
"Am not slow. Tech's too fast."

Vote to say, "I'd wear it".

No comments: