Sunday, May 11, 2008

Philosophy Recycled Blogged and Mapped

While doing a search for a solution that I have posted on my blog, I discovered that I have been blogged. So, why would Blogged linked me on their site? Curious I did a search and discovered a write up, "Blogged.com Offers Simple Way to Find Blogs" by Search Engine News.

I may have been noticed by one of its 10 full-time editors based on any of these qualities:

1) frequency in posting
2) design
3) writing style
4) relevance to topic

If you have enjoyed what I have posted, pop by Blogged to rank me.

And if you are wondering where in the world I am located, Verve Earth has me on its world map! Zoom in on Malaysia and you will see that... what?!!!...I am in Kuala Lipis, Pahang!!! At least, now I know my IP address is somehow connected to that area. All thanks to Clayton, the CEO of VerveEarth.com, who noticed my posting on SwirlinWhirl.

No matter, to be blogged and mapped; I must have written something write. To my friends out there! Don't forget that some of these postings are the great stuff that you have been emailing me. So, thank you for sharing.

No comments: