Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Make A Wish Foundation (Chain Letters Hoax)

The Make A Wish Foundation do not participate in these kinds of wishes through chain emails. Please note that in forwarding it, you are distracting the Foundation from its efforts of helping children with life-threatening medical conditions. You can read their comments on chain letters on their website.
====================================================================================

Hi, my name is Amirtha
I am 7 years old, and I have severe lung cancer .. I also have a
large tumor in my brain, from repeated beatings. Doctors say I will die
soon if! this isn't fixed, and my family can't pay the bills.
The Make A Wish Foundation, has agreed to donate 7 cents for
every time this message is sent on.


For those of you who send this along, I thank you so much, but
for those who don't send it, what goes around
comes around. Have a Heart, please send this.

Please, if you are a kind person, send this on. PLEASE HIT
FORWARD BUTTON NOT REPLY BUTTON.

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,

No comments: