Monday, July 7, 2008

Crime in Malaysia : Please Beware!!

Here are my notes from stories I have heard to add to the following message:

1) There are also well dressed Chinese robbers.
2) In the case of a stolen car, a female accomplice is involved.
3) It can happen anytime during the day or night.
4) It can happen at a shop lot in your neighbourhood.
5) Regardless their race, most robbers carry parang (long knives) with them.
5) Don't think you are safe just because the police post is just a short distance away. My handbag was snatched near one.

================================================================================
Dear Friends,

Hopefully all of you have not experienced this before and I TRULY hope this will benefit anyone who reads this mail.

My mother's house in Gombak, Kuala Lumpur was robbed about 2 weeks ago. I want to warn everyone the way 4 men with long knives, indians of course, got in at 2pm (yes afternoon)

2 men with boxes, stood at the gate and told my mum that my brother asked them to deliver some things. Now, my mother being a Ultra cautious lady herself was fooled because they used MY BROTHER"S NAME AND HIS ORGANIZATION. That is the reason why she opened the gate for them. They were well dressed and smart.

Then 2 more men walked in, dragged mum into the house and tied her up. Proceeded upstairs to tie the rest of them at home. They were in the house for about 25 mins.

PLEASE SEND THIS AND TELL EVERYBODY YOU KNOW AT HOME NOT TO OPEN THE DOOR FOR ANYONE THEY DO NOT KNOW, NO MATTER WHOSE NAME THEY USE.

Our robbers are intelligent and resourceful nowadays, for all the wrong reasons. My family have nightmares until today.

I also would like to thank god and the 4 men (if they read this) for not hurting anyone even though they were threatening them. For that we are really blessed. They even gave my mum a glass of water.

Another part of the story, my sis-in-law called the police immediately after they left and than called my brother.

The police arrived 10 mins after my brother who had driven all the way from Semenyih.

She called the police 10 mins after the first call, and the officer asked her,"Who did you speak to the first time?" "Which branch did you call?"

WE GIVE UP!! Do we cry or laugh?

Police system is all wrong and theives are getting braver.

Where does that leave us?

Another tactic

Happened in Kuantan. Theives attend Indian weddings, take pictures of ladies in jewellery and find out where they live. Then they will rob that person and ask for all the jewellery by showing the picture.

Please tell all your loved ones.

Hope this will never happen to any of you.

No comments: