Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Save the environment! Get images free.

Check out the public domain images collected and posted on Karen's Whimsy. These are copyright free images as they were printed prior to 1923.

If not for Karen's efforts, images printed on old books, magazines and postcards would have decayed and be discarded over time. What a waste of creative efforts that would be.

What an angel Karen is.



You can find more of such links posted on Springfield Township High School Virtual Library.

My digital camera used up lots of batteries and these contain hazardous chemicals that can harm the environment if discarded indiscriminately. So, all the more reason for me to put down my camera when I need photos for my blogs.

Please read her Terms of Use for more information if you intend to use her images too.

No comments: