Sunday, July 6, 2008

I have just donated 880 grains of rice.

I have just donated 880 grains of rice and I will be getting my children to donate at least 20 grains on a daily basis. You can too without taking out your purse or wallet. Just go to Free Rice and play a word definition game.

Please make sure that you get the answer right so that your donation of rice will be distributed by the United Nations' World Food Programme (WFP).

Your English not up to par? Don't worry if the words get harder and harder to define because I have links to all the dictionaries you need.

Let us work on hitting the target phrase of "You have donated 100,000 grains of rice. May you have a lifetime of happiness..."

I cannot think of a better motivation to pick up language or polish it. Can you?

No comments: