Thursday, June 12, 2008

Funny bumper stickers I appreciate

I received an email with pictures of funny bumper stickers by P&M Homecare. I think that with a humour like that, one can live longer, which is good business sense for its company.

So, I did a PowerPoint slides of these stickers as I would like to share with everyone what I thought about them. And with the permission of Head Geezer, Michael, I have it posted here.

Enjoy it.

====================================================================================



==============================================================================

Thanks. Post away Nancy. Would love to see it.

Warmest regards
Mike Principato
The Head Geezer

. \!|!/ .
.. ( @ @ ) ..
ooO--(_)--Ooo


Michael A. Principato
P&M Home Care Services Inc.
"Never take life seriously. No one gets out alive anyway."

No comments: