Monday, June 16, 2008

Surgeons

In my InBox:

Five surgeons are discussing who has the best
patients to operate on.

The first surgeon says, 'I like to see
Accountants on my operating table > because when you open them up, everything
inside is numbered.'

The second responds, 'Yeah, but you should try
electricians! Everything
inside them is colour-coded.'

The third surgeon says, 'No, I really think
librarians are the best;
everything inside them is in alphabetical
order.'

The fourth surgeon chimes in, 'You know I like
construction workers. Those
guys always understand when you have a few
parts left over at the end, and
when the job takes longer than you said it
Would.'

But the fifth surgeon shut them all up when he
observed, 'You're all wrong.
Politicians are the easiest to operate on.
There's no guts, no heart, no
Balls, no brains, and no spine, and there are
Only two moving parts - the
mouth and the asshole - and they are
interchangeable'

No comments: