Tuesday, April 8, 2008

HouseCall Free Scan against PC threats

So, you ran TM Net's Speedometer and have confirmed that you getting the broadband speed you have paid for. What's next if it is still a drag?

Try running HouseCall Free Scan from Trend Secure. This is a FREE Web-based tool designed to scan your computer for viruses, spyware, or other malware. I did just that and it detected some cookies on my system. I have the option to select and delete cookies I do not want lurking on my system and I opt to remove all of them.

Since I like my PC clean and malware free I will launch HouseCall Free Scan once a week.

If all these free tools fail to speed your system up, read these articles to find out what else could be holding you up:

Why is my computer running so slow, it used to be much faster?

Help! My computer is slow!

No comments: