Thursday, April 10, 2008

Don't waste time ironing.

I did mention that ironing is a mundane task. So, don't waste the time you spent ironing. Join contests while you are at it!

To make that happen simultaneously, turn on to one of your favourite radio channels and listen to what they have to offer. Give them a call and go for it if it is worth the efforts.

So, you want to know what I have won so far? The fact is, I have not garnered enough guts to go on air yet, though I know that there is no guarantee that my call will be picked up. But nothing is lost either. The songs played at the stations I tuned in to is so inspirational for creating slogans, the "must have" input for most contests.

So, before you start ironing the next time, google "contest malaysia" and see what contest you can take part in. My favourite website is eMenang because it covers most of the contests organised in Malaysia.

Where else can you post your slogans? Look out for them in your local newspapers. I have won poster and tickets to movies before. Also try Threadless. What do you think is the award for picked slogans like this?

The Internet Was Closed... - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

It's USD200 cash and a USD100 Threadless Gift Certificate!

OK! Have to run. I am going back to my Ironing Board to win me something and you can help by voting for my creativity.

No comments: